Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Steve's Party in pictures

I finally got my lazy ass in gear and slaved over a hot computer all day to downloaded some of Steve's pix. I also stole pix from niece Sarah. (Barbara said she took photos of everyone but they will probably spend eternity in her camera.) It's a pain cause I can only do them one at a time although I know there must be an easier way but no, I got to wait a minute, wait a minute. I'm too tired to be Elvis today so I will not label them. But if you are clever enough to come up with the song references in this post or correctly identify (or send) one or more of the pastries below, I will name names, you betcha by golly wow.











Cakeboy at 50





Barbara & me, we shrunk for some reason.



Tina and sons #E2 & #B3.









Me & Caramelly at belly level
















My darling Aunt Sarah, watching Carmelita kiss me said, " are you aware that she just licked her behind before she kissed you?"
Omigod, not really!




Grandniece S and nepew#3, in a Gameboy zone.










Roz kissing me in the new kitchen which by the way, rocks. And it works!





Camille & JR( middle and left) came from Florida! Cousin Jane ( in pink) left her brand-new grandson to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. It's pretty wonderful that Camile got to come.Your kitchen looks great!I still don't know how to upload photos!Wish I could have been there! Love you always, Morgana

Anonymous said...

Okay. I believe I saw Kahkahaw babka, hammantaschen, rugelach, a little mandelbrot (with a little lekvar on the side maybe?), some babantza, and some Ashkenazic honey spice cookies near your aunt's elbow.
A hungry reader

Bebe said...

Dear M,
I will try to send more pix or I will get the tech (Steve) to figure it out.
Dear D,
We had none of those treats but you get the gold star for research above and beyond the call of geekiness.
Babantza?

Anonymous said...

I saw a big cheesecake. I also had a sliver. I know the baker.

PS In the pic of Jainie, JR, and Camille which is left and right