Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Breathing a sigh of relief

Well, this is the first election in a long time that has not displeased me. The House and Senate have a Democratic majority, Rumsfeld has resigned, we have a new governor in NY.Saints and gods and whoever be praised. There is the possibility of a solution and end to this mess in Iraq and a hope that priorities in Washington will change. Yay for Americans who voted! Let's all cross our fingers and hope for the best.
I gotta go chastise the hound. She hid my slipper on the mantel who I couldn't see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear Sweetie....I loved the Holloween card. Thank you so much.I too find a small ray of sunshine in the political clouds although how this state could elect that idiot Swartzinegger again I will never know. He actually stole money form the schools.
Kiss the Carmelita for me and your very old man too.
Much love M