Wednesday, September 13, 2006

9/13/06

I'm too tired to come up with a clever title today but shall blog on doggedly nonetheless. That is, with dog. I write in gratified response to the my many loyal readers, all 3 of you who requested more; or specifically said, what the hell is up with you? Oh children, it pains me to say that still, after all the dust and travail, the loss of my garden not to mention my privacy and the very theft of our summer, the damn " touch-ups" are not done and Jerry is AWOL, having taken other jobs.
A pox on him and his ilk!
Also, the boxes that were packed 2 years ago before I broke my arm, as well as the boxes with my Mom's stuff, have to be unpacked, sorted, washed and stored. I feel as if I'm curating my own life. So everything we own needs to be washed ( see entry re: dust) including Miss Carmelita. Her beaus down the street, Casey, Hunter and are a big slobbery golden retreivers that drool all over her and make her stinky. C'est la vie, who am I to stand in the way of love?
So I have been working hard, have burnt out my meager supply of energy and not been feeling so good. I am taking a rest today and am having lunch with Jane L. Yay!
More later; I'm cleverer after I've eaten.


No comments: