Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I don't want to complain but....

Uech! That is guttural, don't cheat and read it as oock, I'll be pissed off.
Could be the full moon, could be the approaching equinox but
I am feeling alternatively: grumpy,angry, mean, inflamed but not in a good way, irritated, pain, hostile, hyper, exhausted, evil, distressed, depressed, nauseous, impatient, fat, old, dumpy and I really screwed up my hair this time. It's 1/2" long and pale orange, quite an unflattering look with my yellow complexion. On the bright side, my latest bout with IBS helped me lose a few lbs.
After after 6 hours of in-chair time, I've completed my root canal, but have a appt with my regular dontist for another tooth that is beyond root canal. Very ungood news. I didn't have much pain from the actual dental work but sitting without moving results in full body pain. Wah. #@*$@%!

I've fallen for 5 pets online and have only received one (negative) response.This pet thing is more stressful than I thought it would be. I'm afraid that when go to a shelter my head will explode.
I hate everyone. Except you, of course.
I can't read the paper, every section pisses me off from the news to sports to lifestyles. What is America thinking? The way values in this country have changed since 9/11 is staggering. Americans need to be less selfish.
We have been encouraged to spend money and increase our reliance on oil in the name of counterterrorism and crimes are being commited in that name everyday, everywhere.
Where is responsibility and accountablity? Why is this man and his administration still in office?
Why are so many Americans still thinking racist, sexist, elitist, materialistic, militaristic, religious, partisan? We should be joining not dividing. Everyone has the power to do small things, let's start with tolerance and unselfishness.
I'm so angry I could spit! No consolations please, it'd be like sympathy for the devil. I'm mean and bad I tell ya!
BTW, Happy Purim to all! Our Rabbi neighbor Jeff stopped by with a basket of goodies, a custom on Purim a holiday where kids dress in costumes to celebrate the death of Hamen at the hand of Queen Esther, one of the rare females in jewish folklore. Weird, that. Triangular jam cookies called hamentashen (Hamen's hats) are tradtional. I go now to consume mass quanities.

1 comment:

Granny said...

I love the idea of Purim.