Thursday, March 16, 2006

My roots

After an intensive cleaning session, I am purged of some evilness. It is my way of bringing a speck of order to my world. Although it took hours yesterday, I finally learned how to use the scanner! Of course once learned, I was unable to upload these pix. Grrr. Blogger has been hinky lately.
These are the before and after X-rays from my root canal on #18. What an expensive portrait. See how beautiful the newly packed roots are! They are full of gutta percha, which sounds like fish intestines but are not. Now that I have learned the scanner, no one in my photo collection is safe. Beware!!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a riot Alice!
The root of all evil

Anonymous said...

Oh My God!!
Shocked reader, City of angles

Anonymous said...

Thank You for a view similar to seeing The Grand Canyon; my immediate reaction was OH THERE MUST BE A GOD!

Love YA,
Marion

Bebe said...

What clever readers have I! youse are a stitch!

Granny said...

Hi and thanks for the comment today. I didn't see an email address on your blog so I'm answering here.

I grew up in upstate NY as a rabid Brooklyn fan and was horror struck when they moved to L.A. just as I moved to San Francisco.

Over the years I've learned to love the Giants but deep down in my heart I will always believe they moved the wrong team to the wrong city. It should have been the other way around.

Best,
Ann (aka granny)

Granny said...

The scanner is neat. I've also taken pictures of my pictures with my cheap little digital when I didn't like the way the scanner worked.

Lovely photos btw.