Wednesday, February 22, 2006

BB on top of Mount Carmel

My old profile photo needed to be changed; I am rarely, if ever that glamourous and was getting on my own nerves. Here I am in my natural habitat and time (daylight). This was last July, in Haifa. The name of the street is Yofe Nof, which means beautiful view, not far from where Steve's family lived. It is breath-taking, like everywhere in Israel. Look for the gold dome of the Bahai Temple, it's built on 12 terraces, from the top of Mount Carmel to the bottom at the Med Sea. You may wonder, as well you might, why we are in the shade. It was 108 and definitely humid. But, it was yofe!













These pleasant photos are being brought to you as a thank you for yesterday's long, if not overdue rant.Your courtesy and attention are hugely appreciated.
Also, please be advised that I put in a meter to count up my lurkers. Big BB is watching!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too much shade; too little Fisch-faces.
No lurker, me. City of angles

Anonymous said...

Are you reelin in the years?
Stowin away the time
Are you gatherin up the tears?
Have you had enough of mine?

You been tellin me you're a genius
Since you were seventeen
In all the time I've known you
I still don't know what you mean.

INANE reader, City of angles

Bebe said...

The things you think are useless, I can't understand. Yeah, baby.

The dark is better to see YOU, my pretties! Also, the public is not ready for full disclosure of my facely parts, this is supposed to be a PG-rated site!

JBlue said...

Beautiful pix, Bebe.

Left you a little treat at our blog. Wonder if you will like it or hate me?

Anonymous said...

Great work on the pics.
Especially the cropping.

Bebe said...

JuB, we are joined in the great link!
Never could thee offend me. Are you a Yankee fan?

Gary said...

Nice pics bebe. Thanks.