Thursday, March 22, 2007

two posts in one day!!!!

Okay, this one is boring, but still! My erstwhile cleaning lady Carol did not do such a good job but I was loathe to fire her. So she gave me a reason. She canceled then didn't return either of my calls to re-schedule until 3 weeks later. S
I went to the Internet for help. Me, who used to regard the previous phrase as an oxymoron! I went to the Servicemagic site and they hooked me up with a cleaning service.
A dirty house stresses me out, man.
It is my custom to stay out of their way, so I am holed up by the puter sending words out into the ozone. The cleaner, Yamira is done and so dear reader am I. It got really warm out and it's time to walk the Caramel.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bebe, Hello! Lynn here. Thank you for the kind words you left on my GeoCities PF & HP web pages. I'm enjoying your writing tremendously.

You also, have your hands full yet manage to keep your creativity and sense of humor. Looking forward to following your blog. Your are doing a fantastic job in sharing the Fibro experience and much more.

I'm totally in love with Carmel. I'm looking forward to reading more. I like your zest.

Shalom, until next time.

LynnA