Monday, April 10, 2006

Whelmed, over and under

Well folks, I have a lot going on these days, little patience and energy and I feel like I was hit by a truck: a seasonal change courtesy of Fibromyalgia.
Carmelita is a dream, she is dainty, alert and affectionate, smart and gorgeous although her training is stressful and tiring.
Real Estate people, re my Mother's house: incompetent, intrusive, specious, suck and I don't want to deal with them anymore.
We had a contractor come (hallelulah) and tell me my plans for the kitchen won't work. Back to the drawing board, but at least we have a possible contractor.
I have more dental surgery tomorrow; I'm praying to keep the tooth.
I am disgusted by everything in the media, but not surprised at all.
I'm alternating between pissed off and depressed and feeling as if the weight of the world is on my shoulders.
But spring is bound to come for real and I 've got my doggie!












1 comment:

Granny said...

Hi. Sorry life is so crappy for you right now.