Monday, March 06, 2006

With bated cat breath

Poor Steve had a terrrible intestional thing and was in bed since Thursday with a very high fever. He's better today and probably lost 6 pounds as well.
But we both suffer still, unrelentingly and increasingly from Acute Feline Interruptus. We can't take it anymore, we need a cat. Our cat jones is coming down in a bad way and action had to be taken! I've been online all day searching rescue group sites for Our One True Cat. I thought it would be a male but no, it was she I fell for: truly, madly, deeply. She looks like all the cats we've ever had rolled into one! I emailed Steve, he fell too. I made the call. We'll have to go through a process.
We wait.

3 comments:

Granny said...

Cats seem to find me. We have a running joke about the invisible sign on our house that only cats can read.

It says SUCKER.

Hope your "process" is brief. I'd feel bereft without at least one cat hanging around to trip over.

Anonymous said...

seems like you always have to wait for something good, but it comes
it's all relative

Anonymous said...

Post a pic, there must be one if you found her online. :) Pretty please with sugar on top?