Friday, March 24, 2006

We got us a woofiedog!

We have met the doggie and she is ours! It was instantaneous mutual love! What a squooshbucket she is! This is not a good picture at all, she's more like a Basenji and she's cuter and smaller than she looks. She's not hyper and not shy, just right. And very smart. We are visiting the Bro & Co. tomorrow; my 10 year old grandniece Sophie, the only girl on her hockey team, won her divsion championship!
After the weekend we will get her and I will relate her incredible story
Our chiquita Carmelita!











4 comments:

Granny said...

Cute.

Anonymous said...

What a great Match!
Mazel Tov!
When can she welcome visitors?
Hope to meet her soon

Anonymous said...

YEA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A
Agog reader, City of angles

Anonymous said...

Oh.....It's the cutest little doggie ever!!!!!!!She has the sweetest face. I can see her happiness and love in her eyes. I'm so happy for you. I swear Barbara you are the only person I know who actually said hello and gave pets to each and every dog you see walking down the street. Ever since I used to come over there with Dagda I remember how you loved them. My little Micky-Macha ["Best-of-locka"] is the joy of my life.I of course, didn't do any of the scans myself. But just wait til I learn that.....There will be photos every where.