Monday, November 21, 2005

Persphone personified?

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Persphone personified?

She must have felt really crappy about spending the dark months in Hades. What a drag. It's probably like a dark Florida, but with less air pollution.
I really hate this time of year. I feel lifeless; I might as well be underground.

I feel very connected to the earth, and I know it sounds weird, but when the trees and plants are dying, it drains my energy and I always get ill and depressed.

It's a bad time for pain, bizzaro weather, and bad attitudes in the general populace.
As beautiful as Autumn may be, it's all about rotting and death, not to mention all those damn leaves. And while
we are on the subject, I had to make an appointment for my shrub clippings to be picked up because of possible Asian Longhorn beetle infestation,( another subject for another time.) Said branches( six bundles) will therefore have to sit in front of the house for a month providing a wonderful incubator not only for beetle eggs but also for all the leaves on the block, and spiders and possibly avian bird flu.
Now where the hell is that damned PLuto anyway, did he forget he has to pick me up?

Geez did I really write, avian bird flu? I meant of course avian virus virus flu.

No comments: