Thursday, November 17, 2005

Down the rabbit hole: testing, testing

Well, here I be. It was such an ordeal to get here! I never know where to click to get a desired response.
And others had taken my name as well as several variations.
As I am not quite secure in the knowlege that this will actually work, I will not waste all my cleverness and/or venom as yet. There's no bottle here that says, drink me.
Let's click over there and see what happens.....will it go thru?

By my ears and whiskers, it worked! Looks pretty impressive too, like I had something really important to say which of course I don't.
I got all worked up after reading the newspaper this AM, (my usual routine) and determined that this was the day I will start my blog and show the world how selfish and cruel they are, but I'm very forgetful and my ire has cooled; also I am getting a little hungry as ire-cooling is energy consuming.
Also, I need to get some clever and attractive graphics to make the place more homey.
And then, dear Reader, all will be revealed.

PS; today is the 80th birthday of Maya Pleisetskaya, who danced with the Bolshoi into her 60's.
Yeah, baby!



7 comments:

Bebe said...

Sure, we are linked irrevocably anyway, are we not?
Thanks for the info,I seriously don't know what I'm doing here- all tips greatly appreciated.

Abacaxi Mamao said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I came here from Sarah's blog, and I must say that I love the spelling of your blog--tres chic. It almost looks French. Looking forward to some substantial rantings!

Abacaxi Mamao said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I came here by way of Sarah's blog and I just wanted to say that I love spelling of your name--it's just as well that th e more standard spellings were taken. Tres chic! It even looks a little French. I'm looking forward to reading substantial rantings from you in the future!

Anonymous said...

Got here via Sarah- happy blogging, hope you find the cyberspace community welcoming.

Anonymous said...

Well, hey there! I met you at Sarah's wedding and am not excited to get to know you through your blog.

If you want to check out mine, you need the username: sonicmolasses and password: jello.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on staking a claim in the blogoshere.

Sandy said...

Here by way of Sarah...who is amazing by the way! Looking forward to getting to know you!