Thursday, March 13, 2008

Eliot hoisted by his own petard

I have bronchitis and have been confined to quarters so I've had plenty of opportunity to read and obsess about Eliot Spitzer, betrayal, abuse of power, the arrogance of the powerful and why such a large majority of men can't keep their dicks in their respective pants.
Spitzer's own suggestion that johns should be made accountable for buying sex should be reason enough to bring criminal charges against him, not to mention using state troopers as pimps, improper money transfers and being a loathsome, hypocritcal, mendacious rat bastard!
I'm really disliking politicians.
I am very dismayed about Obama's people screaming racism at every turn; Ferarro's comments were about as racist as they were sexist- how ridiculous.
Barry, this is sounding pretty negative to me. Can't we all just save the venom for McCain?
See, I got all worked up, had a coughing fit and must now go gargle.
Another politically related incident!

Also, a message to the person (one supposes) who left a comment on my post about the Fibromyalgia article in the Times and told me to just "snap out of it":
idiocy can't be cured either so I guess we are in the same boat.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I'll bite....What does "mendacious" mean? My sweetie......you know by now that all of womens problems are always denied validity for decades before they finally admit to them being real. Remember "The problem with no name"? That was SEXISM!!!!!!I love you to pieces and hope the "snap out of it" idiot gets a chance to know how you feel sometime real soon.
HAPPY FERTILITY DAY!!! I love you . THE WITCH OF THE WEST

Anonymous said...

I keep coming back but you are nowhere to be found.......Get well soon and let us share some more of your biting wit and wise ruminations...Western Witch