Friday, December 09, 2005

Holy Eastman, mother of Kodak- I did it!

I took and posted a photo all by myself!; Stinky on Porch! This is what I call my summer "room", August 05. Was it worth a weeks worth of work? Yes! I'm beside myself! And so on to true news: I mentioned holocaust deniers yesterday, and today we hear that President of Iran who in October asked for Israel to be "wiped off the map" now wants Israel to move to Europe.( He must be softening in an effort to convince the world to let Iran develop nuclear weapons.) You can't make this up, really. Iran does not accept the claim that the Holocaust occurred but if, one the outside chance it did, they wonder if guilt is the reason Europeans support the "occupiers of Jerusalem" today. On the basis of that logic Iran is asking that Europe give up Germany or Austria or "one of their provinces" to create a Zionist state, Hmm Iran acquires nuclear power, Israel is in Europe.They call blow up the Jews and the EU and not worry about blowing themselves up too. Two birds with one nuke! In a review of trivia books, this useless data caught my eye; " Tayter, Layter, Mether-a-dicks and Yan-a-bumfit are part of the traditional English numbering system for counting sheep." I'm beyond quips on this one. Hookah cafes in NY are illegal because they serve tea ( to it's mostly Muslim non-drinking clientele.) You can smoke indoors, but only in a place that sells both tobacco and alcohol. Health and racial profiling are important to New Yorkers! For the second time, a pleasant odor wafts over NYC and it make the news! Investigated and declared non-hazardous, the mysterious smell has been described as similiar to maple syrup and caramel. The website, www.gothamist.com reported maple smells from the Village clear up to Columbia U, most of Manhattan. Mass hallucination? Mass hypnosis? Attempts at mind control. I don't give a flying fudge factory!Those of us with no sense of smell will be spared! Tonight is Fri which means we will watch our taped Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy from last Sun, and if they aired it, a repeat of Voyager. I live a fast life, don't try to stop me. Tomorrow we are going to Joel's to help decorate their tree, a formidable undertaking. Their house is Xmas Central, it's amazing and I love it. Also, they have dogs! You lurkers better comment on the photo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome gent! Is that a gray beard & mustache beneath that head of brown hair?
Ah, yes, did you watch your Grey's Anatomy tape yet? (my favorite TV show, along with Boston Legal). Did you catch the name of that leech?
A quotidian reader, city
of angles

Anonymous said...

Good morning. What a restful night I had! Fell asleep right after bumfit.

Bebe said...

Poor girl,I did pee in my pants but there's nothing leechy about you!